666K Snake 666K Snake

Nice nostalgic one... but I must agree it's a bit too fast (though at least I didn't hit the wall because my connection fault).

Cyberdevil responds:

Noted. Thanks for the review!

Launch Launch

That has a quite "nostalgic" feeling.

Graphically it is nice and also the background story is well rendered, the gameplay (if you choose to try save the whole earth) is a bit repetitive but the messages from peoples on the surface makes it worth the round.

It's a good concept, and I hope it could be developed further.

Massimiliano Ciullo - Ciullo Corporation

How Long Can You Survive? How Long Can You Survive?

I'm not really a fan of racing games and this is a rather simple game, both in graphics and dynamics... but I think it may deserve a round.

Light Cycles Light Cycles

Good work, considering it was done in two days... I must admit that's not my kind of game art, so I don't really know how it is supposed to work but seemed to me that controls are a bit rough and the fact the game screen stretches out the frame make it a it hard to center on the window.

Despite that a nice game to those who remember the old TRON and still enjoy some fan tributes... best of luck for the gamejam!

Splatter Grounds Splatter Grounds

Well, that has its frenzy factor...

Witch Hunt Witch Hunt

Nice game, though I don't really like anime style of Lucrea's face while the gobu's are much more... it remembers me a bit of Realms of Chaos, also some passages of music on the map.

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

A funny thing... but I think you could have replace the ghosts with, for example, cacodemons or lost souls sprites. And instead of dots maybe health vials (and skullkeys for the bigger ones)...

Cyberdevil responds:

I thought about it, but the sprites all looked so gritty in low resolution... both the enemies and the items. it's an idea for the future though, maybe a Pacman game in high-res. :)

Thanks for the comment btw!